The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Settings not working for user in WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rahul_linux, Sep 5, 2009.

1. rahul_linux

rahul_linux Member

Hi,

We have set 10 domains limit for the user in the package for a reseller in WHM. Just now we have checked and found that there are more than 40 domains created in the panel. We tried to set the previliages and package through Reseller option >> edit privilages/nameserver option but it is not working. We can still able to create the domain through the reseller.

Any idea how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

2. MattCurry

MattCurry Well-Known Member

Domain Limits

Hello,

I apologize for your issue, we will need to take a closer look at your system. Unfortunately that could be caused by a few different issues. However, we will make sure you get taken care of. Please use the link at the bottom of my post and submit a ticket.

Thank you,
    Matthew Curry

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:

Not sure I understand, you set a 10 domain limit where exactly? "The total number of accounts" at top of reseller creation limits page?

There are more than 40 domains where, exactly? Addon domains on one reseller account? Or does the reseller have more than 40 separate cPanel accounts owned by him?

:confused: