The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Suspended

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xoxoxo, Mar 14, 2010.

1. xoxoxo

xoxoxo Registered

Hi

I was informed by my webhost that my account is suspended..But I am not really convinced by his statements since he has emailed me on a sunday when my traffic is less than half of normal day traffic..Please let me know how I should proceed. Here is the complete transcript of his message

Thanks

2. Spiral

Spiral BANNED

This would be a matter between you and your web hosting provider and Cpanel support forums is not the place for this kind of issue.

With that said though, a few comments to help you out ....

Wordpress is well known for eating resources and other issues that I am not going to get into right now but suffice to say your software could be more of an issue than anything else

Now regarding what you said about "75" connections and the log information, that is not a "physical" or "technical" limit but rather a limit that your hosting provider has decided to impose and there may or may not be justifiable reason there. I would not be able to say without knowing the specifications of their servers including hardware and number of sites they host on those servers.

You might just want to find a new host and I could make a few recommendations as to who to go with and who not to go with if you want to contact me privately.

Hope that helps you out