The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accounting.php.inc functions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by whiteadi, Apr 19, 2004.

1. whiteadi

whiteadi Registered

Hi everybody,

I have to make an interface that can manage packages and accounts for a hosting site. This interface will be between web site user and whm, made in php so I think I can use, or must use, Accounting.php.inc.

If you have some info on this, like how whm keeps info about packages and accounts and maybe some examples on working with it, I will be very thanksful.

Regards,

Adrian

2. ttsdesign

ttsdesign Registered

Accounting Functions

I am working on a complete hosting system that incorporates use of the Cpanel::Accounting module, and I know of the most basic things that you can do such as list packages, add packages, and edit packages as well as list accounts, edit accounts, create accounts, suspend & unsuspend accounts. The only problem here is that I am programming mine in perl. If you are familiar at all with perl, or have a few precise questions, you can go ahead and email me and I can show you some example code or maybe point you in the right direction.

Tyler