The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accounting.php.inc on Plesk server?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dimitrix, Mar 10, 2004.

1. Dimitrix

Dimitrix Registered

Hello guys,
    My main site is setup on a plesk machine with SSL, clientexec, and all other goodies.

Im trying to setup cpanel mod for clientexec that would automatically set CPanel accounts up (on my reseller account).

However, it is calling on the accounting module which is not on the plesk machine obviously:
    /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Accounting.php.inc

Is there a way to make this work without putting the setup file on the reseller account and calling it remotely (would have to rewrite half of the damn mod though :/)

Any suggestions or ideas are welcome

Thank you very much
    Dimitry

2. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

Just copy the file over to the plesk server :) its nothing big, just a list of functions and a simple way to connect to a cpanel server

3. Dimitrix

Dimitrix Registered

I talked to someone about that already and they wondered if it is a violation of CPanel licence.

Any thoughts?
    Dimitry

4. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

... I don't think cpanel will be very happy, but who cares? its copyright expired in 1998 or something, so number one its expired, and #2 its not required, if you flip threw it you will see that it is not like some advanced thing, its just like a list of functions to connect, and its nothing special! just a simple set of functions you could make yourself

5. Dimitrix

Dimitrix Registered

if I could see one Id make it myself heh
    im pretty advanced in terms of PHP coding but there's no way for me to see the file at this point :/

Dimitry

p.s. me wants root!

6. nybble

nybble Well-Known Member

hahaha :) Ok.. well I am sure you could ask your host to give it to you, myself? I would give it to you if you gave me contact details, the copyright has expired. If you were to lazy to update the copyright and stuff then you don't deserve to own the copyright :)

that being said, I don't know where the heck I put it.... call your host and ask them to put it in your home dir cause you need it :)