The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accounts Available To Reseller

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by n2nis, Aug 30, 2001.

1. n2nis

n2nis Active Member

On my VO reseller account I am restricted to using certain accounts that are in a dropdown list. Does anyone know how to accomplish this, is it a modify of whm, cause when I create a reseller on my server they are allowed to make entire changes to the account and not restricted to preset plans.

2. WeinBar

WeinBar Well-Known Member

They probably work it the sae way we do. We have a server set up specifically for resellers only, thus allowing only the plans we set up on that box.

3. n2nis

n2nis Active Member

That is fine, but what file(s) do you change, and where, I can always find a way to modify my accounts manually( I am creating a php script to do it for me.) I just want to make sure resellers only see what I want.

4. WeinBar

WeinBar Well-Known Member

Well, that\'s what I am saying. On our reseller servers, we only create plans that the resellers can resell. all of our other plans are not defined on the reseller servers.

5. Brownie

Brownie Well-Known Member

I think what n2nis means is that when you select a plan from the drop down, you can then modify things such as Quota, FTP Accounts, Mail Accounts etc. I would also like to see a seperate wwwact form for resellers where they can only select the plan, if it has frontpage,shell,cgi and the theme

6. n2nis

n2nis Active Member

Ok, what I want is to know which file I have to edit so my resellers can only see the plans to select from. I don\'t want them to see all the options just the drop down of plans I select and maybe a few other options.

7. Daniel

Daniel Well-Known Member

Don\'t give your resellers the ability to modify an account and the options will not show up.

8. n2nis

n2nis Active Member

Thanks Daniel,
    That did that trick.