Accounts list in reseller WHM vanishes

saj

Nov 6, 2004
Hi,

The account list in reseller list keep disappearing..... Once the accounts are brought under the corresponding reseller it again appears. But after some time the account displayed in list accounts vanishes again ..

Anybody seen this before...? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Saj

bmcpanel

Jun 1, 2002
saj said:
Hi,

The account list in reseller list keep disappearing..... Once the accounts are brought under the corresponding reseller it again appears. But after some time the account displayed in list accounts vanishes again ..

Anybody seen this before...? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Saj
Yes, this has happened to me in the past. Sorry, but I do not remember what the cause was.... something Cpanel did, as I remember.

saj

Nov 6, 2004
Any one know Why accounts in reseller WHM vanishes

Hi,

Thank you for the response.

Is any one know why the accounts in reseller WHM vanishes. I am facing this problem for the last one month., To solve this we logged in to main WHM and re-assigned the reseller for all the accounts under that reseller account. But the problem came up again after a few days :mad: . Please help

Thank you for any help

Saj
Asteriskssoft.com

saj

Nov 6, 2004
Account list in reseller WHM vanishes

Hi AlexAT,

gr8 :) It is working fine now. Thank you for your gr8 help. I checked it with one reseller account today which actually got 19 reseller accounts but listed only 2. Your method helped me to fix the issue quickly. But do you know what is the root cause of this issue. I checked cron for root and I could not find out anything which modifies the file /etc/trueuserowners.

Warm regards,
Saj.

AlexAT

PartnerNOC
May 23, 2003
Ukraine
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
cPanel is not a non-buggy system.
Sometimes it creates discrepancies in system files - during account creation, modification etc.
Thanks God, developers of cPanel know that and provide us with scripts that can fix such problems.

Glad to hear you fix your problem.