The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Accounts not suspended?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mclehner, Dec 26, 2002.

1. mclehner

mclehner Member

Hello,

I have just noticed that accounts are not being suspended when they go over thier limits :-/. I found this before Christmas (tues) and thought maybe CPanel just hadn't processed the logs to notice they shoul dbe suspended. I did not check yesterday to make sure the accounts got suspended, but I did today. One account went 2 gig over thier space limit, and a few others went over thier space limits. Others are not suspended when bandwidth is reached. I just keep getting emails saying they are at 80% of usage limit. Please help me this is a big problem.

Matt

WHM 5.3.0
    Cpanel 5.3.0-S108
    RedHat 7.3

2. mclehner

mclehner Member

Heh ok wasn't sure if it was something that was possibly a common problem as someone else mentioned they had the same problem.

Matt

3. Website Rob

Website Rob Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Shouldn't happen that way. Although WHM does it's update once a day, if any accounts have gone over their Web Space / Data Transfer allotment for that month, the account is automatically suspended at that time.

This presumes though, that the account is not using any &unlimited& features.

4. mclehner

mclehner Member

What do you mean &unlimited& features Rob?

5. mclehner

mclehner Member

Yeah,

I was just checking. But no none of the accounts have unlimited space or bandwidth. So I will contact cpanel support.