The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ad Management system

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GoWilkes, Aug 8, 2011.

1. GoWilkes

GoWilkes Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2006
    cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Can you guys recommend a text-ad management system? Here's the criteria I'm hoping for:

1. I want to limit the length of the title and description;

2. I need the option to NOT have to enter a website address (not all of my advertisers will have a site);

3. I will have 3 ad spots on one page, so I need to ensure that all 3 are unique (not the same ad 2 or 3 times in a row);

4. Ability for the user to pay via Paypal;

5. Allow me to preview new accounts before they go live, AND give ability for "trusted" accounts to go through immediately;

6. Statistics for the ads would be nice, but not critical;

7. Ability to use my own header and footer to integrate it in to my site;

8. I'm working towards implementing WHMCS for my hosting / domain management, so it would be nice if the billing could be tied in to that (so that my existing hosting clients can put up an ad, too, and not get 2 separate invoices). Not critical, but nice.

I'm currently using my own hand-rolled system, but it's becoming a burden to keep adding new features. I figure that there's probably already something out there that does what I want, and I'm just wasting time on re-inventing the wheel :-/