The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ADD bandwidth to an account per month

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Craig, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Craig

Craig Well-Known Member

As most hosts, we limit the ammount of bandwidth that an account has per month, however, some months a user may go over thier allocated limit and so we must add another gig or so (depending on how much they purchase) The problem is the next month, the new figure is still there. (Normal months bandwidth + 1gig)

I was wondering what people would think of a feature request to be able to add a x amount of gig per month? and it only to be allocated for that month (end of the month it goes back to the amount it was BEFORE the upgrade)

Whats peoples thoughts on this?

Craig.

2. SoftmegUK

SoftmegUK Well-Known Member

Good idea..

Sound like a good idea, I would also find this very usefull to use, as we sometimes do this, we make a note of the accounts then put the bandwitdh back down.

3. xnull

xnull Well-Known Member

I would just like to be able to view a list of all accounts that have been bandwidth suspended. And be able to click on each one individually if I want to unsuspend it for the rest of that month.