The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add custom links for pages to WHM

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkAngel2010, Jun 16, 2010.

1. DarkAngel2010

DarkAngel2010 Registered

Hello Im trying to find a way to add 2 links in WHM to open a page I would like to have, the idea is to have the new links open like all the others but have what I would link to desplay in it... Im looking to add 2 pages 1 is the admin for Adobe "FMS flash media server and the other page the admin for Red5 media server. I work with html and php I have worked on themes for cPanel webmail, but I need help with WHM I would like to know what pages that I can edit and what else I may need to edit or add to get this out come if I can get the idea on how to add the link and page then I know it would help.. And there may be more ppl needing to find a way to add new pages lol but any help would be great...

ps that you for ur support and help...:)

DarkAngel

Hello I didnt know where to post this this is my first time here but Im trying to find a way to add 2 links in WHM to open a page I would like to have, the idea is to have the new links open like all the others but have what I would link to desplay in it... Im looking to add 2 pages 1 is the admin for Adobe "FMS flash media server and the other page the admin for Red5 media server. I work with html and php I have worked on themes for cPanel webmail, but I need help with WHM I would like to know what pages that I can edit and what else I may need to edit or add to get this out come if I can get the idea on how to add the link and page then I know it would help.. And there may be more ppl needing to find a way to add new pages lol but any help would be great...

ps that you for ur support and help...

DarkAngel

#1 DarkAngel2010, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Friendly moderator note

I combined two very similar posts into one, and moved it from the Themes and Branding section to cPanel and WHM Discussions.