The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add invisible client e-mail address?

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by casey, Jul 15, 2003.

1. casey

casey Well-Known Member

I have just run into a problem after deciding never to do business with Comodo again. I am sick and tired of their lack of professionalism. However, now that I have tried to purchase an SSL for one of my customers through GeoTrust, I have learned that the approval e-mail has to be sent to an address on that domain or listed in the whois. Since I did not register the domain I do not have access to the whois, and I am not listed in it as a contact. Yet, it will be my credit card that gets charged, so I would prefer not sending the approval e-mail to my customer.

So, is there some way to set up sslmanager@domain.com to be forwarded to me@hosting.com without the customer being able to access the forwarder or see that it exists?

Alternatively, I am open to other suggestions.:)

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

2. mpierre

mpierre Well-Known Member

Create the forwarder, wait for the e-mail and delete the forwarder once it arrives !

3. casey

casey Well-Known Member

Ha, ha. Yeah, I figured that is what I'd end up having to do. Thanks for the suggestion.:)

I'm just worried about the renewal e-mail....:(