pije

Jul 16, 2007
I add my new domain (myspace-forum.info) to my main domain (firefoxy.info) with Addon Domain feature at cpanel. And have upload file to /public_html/myspace-forum.info/

but can't open myspace-forum.info in my browser. why?

mtindor

Sep 14, 2004
inside a catfish
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I add my new domain (myspace-forum.info) to my main domain (firefoxy.info) with Addon Domain feature at cpanel. And have upload file to /public_html/myspace-forum.info/

but can't open myspace-forum.info in my browser. why?
Did you change the nameservers at the registrar level for the domain myspace-forum.info so that they would point to the nameservers that your webhost provided you?

Mike

Voltar

Apr 30, 2007
Bakersfield, California
Both URLs work for me. You may have been using a cached DNS query when trying to access the site. I'm guessing you're using Windows, to clear your DNS cache go to Start > Run and type in cmd and hit enter to get a command prompt. type in "ipconfig /flushdns" without the quotes, it should say it was flushed. Restart and try to access the site again.

pije

Jul 16, 2007
now, the problem is my addon domain : firefoxy.info is open at my old host. i have change my dns & delete parked domain, just addon domain but still open to my old host. how to fix that?