The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add on Domain question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by desiguru, Sep 20, 2009.

1. desiguru

desiguru Well-Known Member

My clients seem to be able to add Domain ending with

.coom
    .org and .net but cant add domains .us, ,biz, .in, .info as add-on domains. Can some one please help me. Here is the error messege I see on the add-on page when I try to add them

Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: List of ips, Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.

2. thewebhosting

thewebhosting Well-Known Member

If you have an access to WHM of the server:

In WHM --> Server Configuration --> Tweak Settings

Enable (tick) the option was:

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers (i.e. domain transfers) This can be a major security problem. If you must have it enabled, be sure to not allow users to park common internet domains.

Once you done, you will have to disable this option again.

3. sanjaydagar123

This problem is normally come when, you add ons domains by cpanel and put the same username which is already exit.

If you have access of WHM, go to "Delete a DNS Zone" under head "DNS Function" and choose domain (which domain, you have problem to create them) and click on delete. Then, try again to add the same domain again and use username which is not exist OR contact your hosting provider to correct it.