Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Add-On Domains

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by diversedesigns, Feb 25, 2004.

1. diversedesigns

diversedesigns Registered

Hello, I have searched the docs and forums and can't seem to find a good answer to my question. I want users to be able to add domains to their main account and have them point to a /home/username/www.domainname.com INSTED of /home/username/domainname/username/www.domainname.com. Basically I don't want users to be able to access a sub dir of one domain and see another domain. I hope this makes sense.

Thanks for your help in advance. I am quite proficient with PHP/HTML so I don't mind modifying code if that's REALLY what it comes down to.

Thanks again,

Adam Johnson

2. PixyMisa

PixyMisa Registered

I'm interested in this too. I was trying to do it yesterday and couldn't work out how (if indeed it is possible).

I ended up hand-editing httpd.conf just to get it working - which is obviously not a desirable situation.