Adding a member login page= HTML GD Code

rmawad

Dec 25, 2019
seattle
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Hi-

I use the cPanel admin in GD to update a little code here and there and was looking to put some content on for some satellite clients but wanted it to have a login. Wont need to be a paid model but still want the login function to allow them to access this specifici page in our site. Just this one page.

Any codes out there or ideas on how to break down the beginning functionality of a login "resources" type page of a site?

Many thanks

cPanelLauren

Product Owner
Staff member
Nov 14, 2017
Houston
Do you need a login or would it being password protected be enough? You could do this without a bunch of customization/development by enabling directory privacy for the directory you want to protect. Directory Privacy | cPanel & WHM Documentation

rmawad

Dec 25, 2019
seattle
cPanel Access Level
Website Owner
Do you need a login or would it being password protected be enough? You could do this without a bunch of customization/development by enabling directory privacy for the directory you want to protect. Directory Privacy | cPanel & WHM Documentation
Many thanks Lauren. I think making it a privacy directory would be good. I just want to keep some content for people who "subscribe". I dont have a youtube channel but would like to keep a video library somewhere on our webiste. Would this direcotry privacy have that ability. Will start digging in...