The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Domain names to CPANEL

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiyoo, Sep 12, 2006.

1. tiyoo

tiyoo Registered

Ok so I am using this host PicanaHost and the guy that is their support is being a total douche and its starting to make me mad.

I am very new to all of this, I know this is a simple question and I will probably feel like a dumby when I figure out how to do this, but nevertheless... here it goes

I have set the nameservers to the host account...I am hosting http://tiyoo.com/ but I want to host numerous other names and the plan I have allows me to host 100...so my question to you guys is, do I park my domain names and how do I do that because I went to Park Domain name and it gives me an error...I am on a different computer so I can copy and paste it but it says: Using the nameservers with the following IP's ***********,********

Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server.

I CHANGED THE NAME SERVERS!@

2. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    have your host activate

Allow Creation of Parked/Addon Domains that resolve to other servers

(at least temporaly so you can add your domains) it may be a propagation issue if you have changed the dns