The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding file to domainlist local_domains

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by ozace, Jul 30, 2007.

1. ozace

ozace Member

I have added a file to the domainlist local_domains line and domainlist relay_domains line to allow me to create an mail forwarder for domains that are in my dns but not defined as users in the system. I then added my own valias and then reference that in a later router for the actual forwarding if they are in the new expanded local_domains/relay_domains.
    Now order does matter in the routers so I can't simply use exim configuration editor to add these in coz it looks like they just go to the back.
    Also I can't use the editor to change the domainlist local_domains and relay_domains lines (I don't think so anyway).

So question is how can I update the source that exim configuration editor uses as the base for its changes so that I can use the editor for other changes (rather than direct nano changing)

cheers

Jim

Sorry - also have the same addition to domainlist relay_domains

#1 ozace, Jul 30, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  2. jandafields

jandafields Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Look in /etc at all the files starting with exim.conf.SOMETHING_HERE

3. ozace

ozace Member

Have done that - can find the one that stores the updates but having some problemswith the base template - will keep looking
    cheers
    Jim