The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding jQuery into WHM header

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by Onklmaps, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Onklmaps

Onklmaps Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    I have searched for a way to insert a small jQuery to include in my WHM gui header - more specific in WHM > InstallatronPlugin > InstalledApplications.

Basically what the script does, is to edit the administration-link for our installed applications, so it links somewhere else.

I found in the cPanel documentation that it's possible to insert such things in the cPanel headers. As I understand the cPanel interface is generally more flexible and adjustable.

But I need to insert my jQuery script in the WHM header. I found that I could write a plugin/module for WHM, but in my mind that's an overkill when all i want is to put one line of js in the header. Off course it would be great if I could put this in some kind of "override" or tweeks directory so it doesn't get overwritten when I update WHM/cPanel.

Any input?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello,

I don't believe it's possible to make that type of change in WHM at this time. Could you provide some more information, or a screenshot, of the exact section you are attempting to change?

Also, the following feature request provides some more information on the future WHM redesign that may interest you:

Make paper lantern theme for WHM to stay consistent with cPanel.

I encourage you to subscribe to the request to receive additional updates as they become available.

Thank you.