Onklmaps

Nov 9, 2016
Norway
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
I have searched for a way to insert a small jQuery to include in my WHM gui header - more specific in WHM > InstallatronPlugin > InstalledApplications.

Basically what the script does, is to edit the administration-link for our installed applications, so it links somewhere else.

I found in the cPanel documentation that it's possible to insert such things in the cPanel headers. As I understand the cPanel interface is generally more flexible and adjustable.

But I need to insert my jQuery script in the WHM header. I found that I could write a plugin/module for WHM, but in my mind that's an overkill when all i want is to put one line of js in the header. Off course it would be great if I could put this in some kind of "override" or tweeks directory so it doesn't get overwritten when I update WHM/cPanel.

Any input?

cPanelMichael

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
Hello,

I don't believe it's possible to make that type of change in WHM at this time. Could you provide some more information, or a screenshot, of the exact section you are attempting to change?

Also, the following feature request provides some more information on the future WHM redesign that may interest you:

Make paper lantern theme for WHM to stay consistent with cPanel.

I encourage you to subscribe to the request to receive additional updates as they become available.

Thank you.