The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding Squirrel Modules

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ellasisking, Jul 23, 2005.

1. ellasisking

ellasisking Registered

How do I add squirrel mail modules? Here is the plugin directory? I am trying to add the module that allows users to change their password while they are in Squirrel Mail.

2. nickb

nickb Well-Known Member

/usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/ is the base driectory for squirrelmail and plugins are installed in the plugin folder unser base directory...Just download the required plugin from http://squirrelmail.org. You can find all sort of squirrel plugins,details, info bout compatibility with cpanel there like this one >> Each plugin comes with a README file having instructions bout how to install them...follow the steps and install it.

3. ellasisking

ellasisking Registered

Directory does not exist

the directory structure does not exist. I think maybe I am using a stripped down version of cpanel. it is hosted by site5.com and this directory is missing. i know that there is a squirrel mail directory because i have to do http://domain.com:2095/3rdparty/squirrelmail/src/webmail.php

in order to access the webmail. is there a way to search for what directory webmail.php is in? maybe that will help me find the modules directory.

4. nickb

nickb Well-Known Member

You can use "locate" and "find" commands for it....see the man pages for correct syntax.

5. isputra

isputra Well-Known Member

Hi,

I just download and install check_quota 2.2 plugin for squirrelmail but i can't find the documentation about where is cpanel_root must be pointed to ..

I used /usr/local/cpanel and i have error message at folder page :
    --------------------------
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sq_change_text_domain() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/plugins/check_quota/functions.php on line 761
    --------------------------

and at right page :
    ---------------------------
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function: get_current_hook_name() in /usr/local/cpanel/base/3rdparty/squirrelmail/plugins/check_quota/functions.php on line 149
    ---------------------------

So is there any suggestion to fix this issue ?

#5 isputra, Aug 28, 2007
    Last edited: Aug 28, 2007
  6. CNC

CNC BANNED

Hello.
    I also try to install plugin chek_quota.
    and cann't find cpanel_root.
    But, the error undefined function, which you show. it is problem of compatibility plugin. install a new version of "compatibility" plugin from swuirrelmail.org.

Anybody can help with this issue? i donn't know what is the cpanel root?
    Help, please...

CNC