The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon?? Advice and help needed!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by David Pearce, Feb 23, 2007.

1. David Pearce

David Pearce Registered

I hope I am posting in the right place, and I am hoping that someone can help me out!

I have my own website, and I would like to have another domain name. If I have another domain name, can I just buy the domain name, and add it to the account I already have?

I have: http://www.davepearceorchestra.co.uk/ and want to add another domain.

If so, how do I do this?

Do I just buy the domain name, or buy a whole package? My website host is 4sites network, and I do all my editing and uploading with CPanel.

I have learnt how to do websites myself, and it has been a big learning curve for me. If anyone can help me out, I'd be very grateful!

2. njoyhost

njoyhost Member

If you want to add an addon domain you have to make sure your host has it enabled for you to do so...but if you are allowed to have addon domains all you would need to do is buy the domain name and then log into your cpanel and add it as an addon domain :)