Addon Domain Error - Not Create FTP Account Automatically

mgilank

Nov 9, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi, bit confusing why addon domain menu, when i try to put addon domain is not auto create FTP account, and it still load for a while, when i refresh the page the addon is appear, no notice about addon already succeed , why is it happen?
i've restart FTP service, bind and apache, but it's not work.

waiting for helps, thanks

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Hello :)

Does this happen on all new addon domain names that you create? Or, did it only happen on this single addon domain name? Were there any error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when this happened? Are you using the X3 theme?

Thank you.

mgilank

Nov 9, 2012
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello :)

Does this happen on all new addon domain names that you create? Or, did it only happen on this single addon domain name? Were there any error messages in /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when this happened? Are you using the X3 theme?

Thank you.
Thanks for reply

Yes its on all new addon on all client, Yes i am using X3, here's the output on /usr/local/cpanel/logs/error_log when i try again to add new addon domain

Code:
[2013-02-13 06:14:31 +0700] info [ensure_vhost_includes] 'local' datastore in use (/var/cpanel/conf/apache/local)
[2013-02-13 06:14:32 +0700] info [parkadmin] Creating Addon domain 'domain.com' on 'domain.com.website.com'.
[2013-02-13 06:14:37 +0700] info [parkadmin] 'local' datastore in use (/var/cpanel/conf/apache/local)
how to fix this?

cPanelMichael

Technical Support Community Manager
Staff member
Apr 11, 2011
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Twitter
Could you open a support ticket so we can reproduce the issue and investigate further? You can use the following URL to submit a ticket:

Submit A Ticket

Post the ticket number here and we update this thread with the resolution.

Thank you.