centos 7
cPanel & WHM Version

MustaphaG

Sep 7, 2020
tunisia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello,
i'm new in here, i just bought a cPanel licence installed on VPS with the version v88.0.15. i want to add a domain but i couldnt find the addon domain icone. i made some researchs on youtube and forums before i got here. they show automaticly an "addon domain" shortcut on their cPanel.
thank you in advance

MustaphaG

Sep 7, 2020
tunisia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
thank you for the reply, i already saw this documentation, but the issue is that i don't find the "addon domain" icone, to start following the steps of the documentation.
the email addresses are not shown also. so all the tuto that i saw contain these icones but i'm using the version 88.0.15 and i cannot find them.

keat63

Nov 20, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Do you have a root domain.
I'm pretty sure that you'll need a root domain, before you can create an 'addon domain'.

MustaphaG

Sep 7, 2020
tunisia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
You must have created a domain and be in the cPanel interface before you can do this. From cPanel it will be at cPanel>>Domains>>Addon Domain
Thank you for the reply, well thats correct, once i did create a new account with the domain, i could access to the cPanel interface using the cPanel icon in the table. i'm sorry for asking this kind of questions.

Reactions: cPanelLauren