The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Addon Domin error plz help me

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dj2oon, Nov 23, 2011.

1. dj2oon

dj2oon Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    hi;
    i have bought whm and transferred my sites from Cpanle to Cpanel and First error found is that ur domain is already added in previous hosting whm record so that i "fixed" using a command which clears the records of previous ips on whm...

my new problem is the whil adding new addon it is giving error given below

Code:
    [COLOR=#C81F00][FONT=verdana][B]Error from park wrapper: Using nameservers with the following IPs: 213.239.242.238,193.47.99.3,213.133.105.6 Sorry, the domain is already pointed to an IP address that does not appear to use DNS servers associated with this server. Please transfer the domain to this servers nameservers or have your administrator add one of its nameservers to /etc/ips.remotedns and make the proper A entries on that remote nameserver.[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    as the ips shown are from old host and these are making disturbance on addon domain at new host

plz help me in this regard bc i have to establish hosting company...

REGARDS;
    dj2oon

2. Shyam Mohammed

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hey,

Either you will need to enable the option " Allow Remote Domains " in your WHM tweak settings or need to add the remote DNS ips in the /etc/ips.remotedns as mentioned in the error.