Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Addon Script Manager - how to install?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jdonoso, Jan 8, 2005.

1. jdonoso

jdonoso Well-Known Member

Hi,

I just went to the Addon Modules and selected the Addon Script Manager/Updater to install it so I could try it out, however, after done that, I don't see it in the left hand column at the bottom as it's supposed to be. Do I need to update Cpanel?

Best regards,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 jdonoso, Jan 8, 2005
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  2. nyjimbo

nyjimbo Well-Known Member

I find that I have to log out and relog in to see these new things after I add them.

And that one should show up at the very bottom of the left side nav bar

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jdonoso

Hi,

Yes I thought that too, I have logged out and then back in. I even closed my browser and re-opened in case it could be a cache problem. Any ideas? I have cPanel 9.9.9-R70 running in a Fedora Core 1 box, in case you were wondering. ;)

Best regards,

4. jdonoso

Hi,

Still can't see this feature in my WHM left nav bar. Do I need CPanel Pro with it? If you know how to enable it, would be great, please let me know so.

Best regards,

5. BuffaloWeb

BuffaloWeb Well-Known Member

In WHM, go to cPanel/Addon Modules, check the box for "Name: addonupdates", click Save.