The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adjust cpanel for clients and more

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tulipman, Sep 3, 2004.

1. Tulipman

Tulipman Registered

Sep 3, 2004
    I have looked everywhere, but could not find the answer.
    I am a reseller and made a test account to try out.
    BUT (ofcourse there is a but...)
    Can I adjust the cpanel for my clients? Sertain features I want to remove for them so they cannot use it. So for each package they will have more features.
    If so, where can I make a new cpoanel or adjust one for each package/client?

Next, when I made my test account, I was searching for the ftp I can use for that. I thought it would be viable automaticly when I made an account. Where can I find the ftp for the new client?

I also made a new package in WHM and choose a langauge. But when I log on the cpanel, it does not appear in that language. When I click on modify in WHM I do see the language I have choosen but it does not appear in cpanel...

And last but not least: Is it not possible to disable thecpanel for new clients? For example: I have a cheap package, where they won't have to use anything in cpanel (exept frontpage) so why activating one. When I make a new package, I must name a cpanel, there is no 'no panel' option.

That will do for the day.

Thanx in advance ppl!
    #1 Tulipman, Sep 3, 2004
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2004