SOLVED adminbin Cpanel/cpmysql/UPDATEPRIVS: exit 11

schoeps

Sep 22, 2004
adminbin Cpanel/cpmysql/UPDATEPRIVS: exit 11

Getting this error in 92 when trying to backup accounts in the accounts cpanel as root.

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator

schoeps

Sep 22, 2004
Thank you, that works! What's the best estimate that this will be resolved? Have a ton of servers and can wait a few days if that's all it takes...

cPanelAaronH

Staff member
Dec 31, 2014
Houston Texas
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello!

I am glad to see Andrew.n was able to provide you a quick solution. Thank you Andrew.n!

While we do have a case in to work around the interface issue, at this time we do not have an ETA, I do apologize. For reference, the case ID is for the interface issue is CPANEL-34757.

itdatatelecom

Registered
May 12, 2020
Cluj-Napoca
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
Hello,

Thanks for the tutorial, it worked perfectly.
UPDATE: I come back with an update, everything went perfectly but if we talk about whmcs (for hosting), the database is not fixed.

Last edited:

andrew.n

Jun 9, 2020
EU
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
The link article was just recently updated. It's enough to modify the mysql db as described in the article and no need to downgrade MariaDB anymore.

If you still having issues after that please change PHP version then change it back..potentially for 7.3 or up.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
We have a master thread for the MariaDB issues here if you'd like to read over all that information @Ricardo de Oliveira