After update to v100.0.0 it broke my whmsonic panel?

xmexpi

Registered
Jan 7, 2021
Bosnia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
After updating to v100.0.0 my whmsonic plugin stopped working it can't run shell scripts anymore.
How I can enable it so all my whmsonic clients are still able to access their panel and turn off and on radio.
$scpid = shell_exec("pgrep -U $cheat254 sc_serv"); this is script where it's trying to check if the server is on or off but it doesn't work

Please let me how to enable it.'
Thank you

xmexpi

Registered
Jan 7, 2021
Bosnia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Looks like there was update to protect users from running shell scripts. So it works fine when I'm logged in as root. And on my other server that runs on v98.0.4 works fine. So looks like it's blocking php to access to shell I can't find out what happened

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Looks like there was update to protect users from running shell scripts. So it works fine when I'm logged in as root. And on my other server that runs on v98.0.4 works fine. So looks like it's blocking php to access to shell I can't find out what happened
Would you be able to open a support ticket using the link in my signature so we can investigate? You can also ask your web hosting provider to open one if you cannot.

xmexpi

Registered
Jan 7, 2021
Bosnia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Shell_exec is enabled but cpanel in last new versions disabled ps | pgrep | top command lines

So this is the problem cpanel blocked this commands and whmsonic use them to check server activity. So how I can enable them?

cPanelAnthony

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 18, 2021
Houston, TX
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Shell_exec is enabled but cpanel in last new versions disabled ps | pgrep | top command lines

So this is the problem cpanel blocked this commands and whmsonic use them to check server activity. So how I can enable them?
I am looking into this and will update you once I have more information.