AgoraCart

Jul 22, 2003
Utah, Texas, Georgia, Florida
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Howdy,

I'm looking for access to an installer file fer Cpanel. Since i don't have access to it directly wondering if someone would be willing to assist me in getting a copy fer updating the files to newer versions of the shopping cart. Currently, 4.0 is about 13 versions old and I am not wanting to support it anymore ... or as little as possible. So, if someone would assist me in getting the file and give me tips in compiling into a useful package fer Cpanel based hosting companies, I'll start making it available in what ever fashion is appropriate for Cpanel admins. I'll try to keep it updated as well, but if I'm outta line here, kindly let me know as I the new kid on the Cpanel block ;) I'll probably need beta testers as well since I don't have any root type access on a cpanel machine.

Thanks

Mister Ed - AgoraCart.com

cPanel.net Support Ticket Number:

Last edited:

tAzMaNiAc

Feb 16, 2003
Sachse, TX
Originally posted by AgoraCart
Howdy,

I'm looking for access to an installer file fer Cpanel. Since i don't have access to it directly wondering if someone would be willing to assist me in getting a copy fer updating the files to newer versions of the shopping cart. Currently, 4.0 is about 13 versions old and I am not wanting to support it anymore ... or as little as possible. So, if someone would assist me in getting the file and give me tips in compiling into a useful package fer Cpanel based hosting companies, I'll start making it available in what ever fashion is appropriate for Cpanel admins. I'll try to keep it updated as well, but if I'm outta line here, kindly let me know as I the new kid on the Cpanel block ;) I'll probably need beta testers as well since I don't have any root type access on a cpanel machine.

Thanks

Mister Ed - AgoraCart.com

You could e-mail Nick ([email protected]) , or do a support request and let them know? Via cpanel.net Support?

Brenden