The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agora problems - need some help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by onaweb, Jun 2, 2004.

1. onaweb

onaweb Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I have about 20 clients using Agora cart, most without any problems. Unfortunately, I have 2 clients that are having people reporting the same problem. Very frequently when people try to add a product to their cart they receive ‘Sorry, all requests involving the cart need to come from the site's pages directly. This prevents accidental changes to cart contents. The current cart contents are displayed below. ‘

The problem is that we are not running any thing outside the cart, we are only linking to the category urls such as "/cart/agora.cgi?product=books&cart_id=". All requests are coming from the shopping cart pages.

I have not been able to duplicate the error message so this is very difficult to troubleshoot. This may be "user" error but I have received more than 2 dozen e-mails being forwarded to me from these 2 clients stating that they have had problems ordering on their site.

One client we just recently upgraded to 4.0k and we haven't heard if the problem still exists.

Has anyone else experience this problem and if so have you found the solution.

Thanks,
    Andy

2. hblair

hblair Active Member

This is a very common issue. You need to join the free mail list found at http://www.agoracart.com/ and search for this issue. It's a Yahoo list which kinda sucks, but at least it's there.