The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All control panel boxes collapsed

Discussion in 'User Experience' started by benito, Apr 27, 2010.

1. benito

benito Well-Known Member

For some reason all my clients got the boxes on his control panel collapsed and i cant expand them.

I added a screenshot to see. I try all browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Safari. Cant do anything. Need to switch from X3 to X to work.

Attached Files:

2. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    That image appears to be of a modified theme. There's a link at bottom to reveal all boxes as shown in my image attachment that works fine here. But as you'll also see the boxes lines up on this one. For some reason, yours do not. If that theme has been edited you might check the edits, or switch from the edited X3 theme to the default X3 theme to see if that helps.

Attached Files:

3. cPanelDon

cPanelDon cPanel Quality Assurance Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Twitter:
    Has the X3 theme been modified in any way on the system, or are the accounts using a cloned copy of X3 that may have been customized?

As Infopro suggested, if X3 was modified, please try reverting back to the stock-default installation of X3. Performing a forced cPanel update ("upcp") should help to ensure there is a stock-default version of X3 in-place (assuming any customizations are not automatically applied in a script hook such as "postupcp").

The following command can be used to perform a forced update via root SSH access:
    Code:
    # /scripts/upcp --force

#3 cPanelDon, Apr 27, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2010