The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All domain of analysising our IPs ,it can open my Web page

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingpower, Sep 27, 2010.

1. kingpower

kingpower Registered

hello,
    i have a problem that
    All domain of analysising our IPs ,it can open my Web page,
    why?

thanks?!

hello,
    no need domain in my cpanel/WHM ,only sesolving my ips all appoint to my site pages,
    what is wrong with it? who can tell me ? thanks you

for example: i creat a domain is aaa.com and 11.11.11.11 is allocated to it,
    and than others' domain is bbb.com ,it was allocated to the same ip (11.11.11.11) . now the problem is if your enter bbb.com , the website show my aaa.com's page .

indicate: the bbb.com is not my domain , and I try use other domain , if I allocate it the ip about one of my server's ip , the domain can open this ip's website ?
    thanks your reply.

and than others' domain is bbb.com ,it was allocated to the same ip (11.11.11.11) . now the problem is if your enter bbb.com , the website show my aaa.com's page .

indicate: the bbb.com is not my domain , and I try use other domain , if I allocate it the ip about one of my server's ip , the domain can open this ip's website ?
    thanks your reply.

#1 kingpower, Sep 27, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2010
  2. cPanelJared

cPanelJared Technical Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Please clarify

You posted the same question to two separate threads and one thread that was not related. I removed the post from the unrelated threads and combined the two threads that you started into this one.

I honestly do not completely understand what you are asking. Could you try explaining it a different way? Can you provide a list of steps that we can follow to see what you are seeing, or possibly provide a screenshot that shows what you are asking about?

3. kingpower

kingpower Registered

add this problem

thanks your reply.