cPanel & WHM Version
CENTOS 7.8 kvm

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
That means your backups aren't running due to the load on the server.

That MySQL output indicates it is using more than one CPU core and 10% of the server's memory just for the MySQL process. With the sites on your machine, are you expecting this much database activity? If so, that could be normal for your system.

It seems having a system administrator examine the server would be the best way to get this resolved, as there is not one particular issue causing the problem, but it seems all the resources being used together is too much for your hardware. It's possible things could be optimized, or you may need to upgrade to a more powerful system.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I wouldn't do anything with that value. It would be best to determine why your server load is consistently so high - if you try and force mail delivery while the load is high, things will only slow down more and the load will increase.

quietFinn

Feb 4, 2006
Finland
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
But if I increase it from 12 to 14 lets say, will the emails get delivered even if the server load is high ? or should I decrease it ?
If the value is 12 then Exim stops delivering when load is 12 or higher, if it's 14 then Exim stops delivering when load is 14 or higher.

But as cPRex said:
I wouldn't do anything with that value. It would be best to determine why your server load is consistently so high - if you try and force mail delivery while the load is high, things will only slow down more and the load will increase.

Reactions: psytanium