The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All mails sent to yahoo is getting stuck in queue

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussions' started by asquare, Nov 20, 2012.

1. asquare

asquare Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Helo,
    I have a dedicated server and i m using this for sending mass mails. All is good but when mails are sending to hotmail or yahoo it is a pain for server. All the mails going to yahoo and hotmail is getting stuck in mail queue manager and we have to clear queue by deleting mails manualy. when i saw in delievery report i saw below message in case of yahoo and hotmail.

Yahoo message:
    The mail server could not deliver mail to prashant_hote@yahooo.com. The account or domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the proper dns entries.
    --------------------------------------------------
    SMTP error from remote mail server after initial connection: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net [66.94.236.34]: 421 4.7.1 [TS03] All messages from 184.82.87.251 will be permanently deferred; Retrying will NOT succeed. See http://postmaster.yahoo.co
    -------------------------------------------------
    Remote host mx-eu.mail.am0.yahoodns.net [77.238.184.241] closed connection in response to HELO mailmart.org

Hotmail message:
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM: SIZE=3079: host mx4.hotmail.com [65.55.92.168]: 550 SC-001 (SNT0-MC3-F6) Unfortunately, messages from 184.82.87.251 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet se
    -------------------------------------
    SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM: SIZE=3083: host mx3.hotmail.com [65.55.37.72]: 550 SC-001 (COL0-MC1-F44) Unfortunately, messages from 184.82.87.251 weren't sent. Please contact your Internet se

Kindly help please...

2. asquare

asquare Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I am waiting for any reply from anyone side. Please help me to solve this issue.

3. Infopro

Infopro cPanel Sr. Product Evangelist
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Twitter:
    You might do better to contact Yahoo and Hotmail and ask them.

4. ceylon

ceylon Member

Are you sending bulk emails ?

5. mtindor

mtindor Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Yahoo:

Best Practices for Bulk Mailers

Bulk Sender Form

Microsoft:

Policies
    Smart Network Data Services

I'd encourage you to read the recommendations / best practices thoroughly. These are just two companies that you'll have problems with sending bulk mail. You'll run into countless other companies who will scrutinize your bulk email to a great extent. If you truly need to send out 50K email per hour, you are going to need to do your homework and follow the suggestions that the various email providers have written up.