The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All uploads are EMPTY, NO DATA AT ALL

Discussion in 'Database Discussions' started by cmariomej, Jul 3, 2007.

1. cmariomej

cmariomej Member

Hey guys, I need some advice here.

What happens is that I recently upgraded my WHM/cPanel to the latest version and then this started. Anything that I upload like files (php, html, JS, CSS), graphics (jpg, gif, bmp, etc), animations (flash)... basically anrything that I upload becomes an empty file in the server. This had never happened to me before so I know is some sort of error. After every upload I have to go to the "File Manager" look for the file (which by the way no matter what I uploaded it show always "0 KB" in size) and edit it manually. The file shows on the right folder but no data at all.
    I use Dreamweaver and at the beggining I thought it could be something to do with the software so I tried Filezilla and I got the same result. I don't know what else to do. The OS is Red Hat Enterprise Edition.
    I will really appreciate all your comments.

Thanx.

2. oulzac

oulzac Well-Known Member

This is a quota issue.
    Either the accounts quota is maxed, or there is a quota issue on the entire server.

3. expedio

expedio Active Member

In WHM, Click on FTP Configuration

Switch to proftpd and then back to pureftpd. Helps with almost all FTP problems.