The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allow reseller to view all features

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by IdeaHamster, Nov 10, 2004.

1. IdeaHamster

IdeaHamster Member

Hi,

I'm a reseller and I'd like to be able to see all the features of an account in cPanel when I sign on with my reseller password. Is this possible?

2. gorilla

gorilla Well-Known Member

no ;) u probably need to ask ur hosting provider to enable this for u , but i dont believe he'll do so :rolleyes:

3. IdeaHamster

IdeaHamster Member

I was hoping that this could be something to add. Because if a reseller signs on to an account that they have access to (ie. they created it) then can adminster most of it as if they are the account owner. Only problem is if the reseller has created account types that use a limited feature set, say for example mail function only, then those are the only features visible.

What I was hoping is that there is a way that when the reseller signs on to an account as above then they, and only they, will be able to see all the features available to them as a reseller. Otherwise I can't see how these feature sets created can be useful to anyone except the client. To make changes to some of the cPanel options I have to switch the feature set for the account type over to the full set to get access to everything.

What you think?

4. gorilla

gorilla Well-Known Member

if u r root u can nominate what options u wanna give to ur resellers ;)