Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Allowing more than 20 concurrent connections?

Discussion in 'EasyApache' started by Alysson Bezerra, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Alysson Bezerra

Alysson Bezerra Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I have a server running WHM/Cpanel with 16GB, 8 CPU processors, and I've been having problem with multiple accesses concurrent, it seems it is not allowing, this is the Apache Configuration I set on Apache through the WHM (and right after, restarted apache).

- Removed -

The configuration is set correctly, but it still doesn't allow more than 20 multiple connections, I'm running a simple PHP script for testing.

test.php

<?php sleep(100); ?>
    And then I run in the browser 20 tabs of this same page, so it keeps connected running multiple instances.

And then I run the page simple.php on a browser in another computer using another internet connection

<?php echo "Hello"; ?>
    And it hangs on a lot to load the page (it is probably waiting in a queue, instead of just running), and when I close 10 of the tabs of the test.php page, the simple.php runs instantly as it should, but if I reopen 10 tabs of the test.php, same thing happens, the simple.php takes a lot of time to load.

My server gets a lot of access but it gets so slow to load the pages when I'm having multiple accesses. (even with plenty memory free and CPU Usage percentage very low).

What should I do to allow more connections without apache queuing the HTTP PHP Requests?
    Do I have to set the serverlimit,maxrequestworkers for each specific domain account in the WHM, if yes, where do I do that, I only have one domain account in my WHM.
    Thank you very much!

#1 Alysson Bezerra, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2019
  2. cPanelLauren

cPanelLauren Forums Analyst II Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    Hi @Alysson Bezerra

Is anything output to the apache error logs when it's experiencing this latency? You can find them at /etc/apache2/logs/error_log.

You can set those variables by going to WHM>>Service Configuration>>Apache Configuration though I'd be more interested in seeing what's output to the apache error logs prior to making any changes of that nature.

Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...