The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alot of Errors

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wms2006, Oct 23, 2005.

1. wms2006

wms2006 Member

It appears that cpanel did not do its job, almost everywhere in the control panel you will see a problem. It is currently not adding any dns records. How do I fix all these problems? I forced an update, but no help.

2. bamasbest

bamasbest Well-Known Member

Would help if you provide some particulars.

OS
    Cpanel version
    and maybe even another instance or two of other features that are not properly working.

As well, was/were these features ever working? If so, when did they stop working (after an auto update? after a manual update? etc....)

3. wms2006

wms2006 Member

Running a brand new Redhat Entreprise Installation and I just installed cpanel last night. The latest version.

4. bamasbest

bamasbest Well-Known Member

What was the output that you received when you ran /scripts/upcp --force ?

5. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

If you're seeing lots of errors, the most likely explaination is that either the OS was not configured correctly before cPanel was installed, or there were issues that were not picked up by the person whoc installed cPanel from the installer log files. Or, I guess, from post-configuration changes that have broken things.

Either way, to get support for such problems you should log a support ticket with your cPanel license provider to fix, or hire a server admin to investigate them for you.