The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alternative to WYSIWYG editor?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by markus, Jan 28, 2005.

1. markus

markus Member

Does anyone recommend something differnt then WYSIWYG that comes with cpanel?

We need the basic funtions that this editor does but would like to use one that works properly. ;) any suggestions.

Most clients use static html pages... we would like them to be able to manage their web pages (updates, change images etc.) It would have to be integrated into cpanel?

thanks for the help

2. roosta

roosta Registered

Alternative?

You are asking if there is an alternative to the built in WYSIWYG editor that comes with cPanel, and I'm trying to figure out if one exists at all.

I can't find it, nor can I find any info on where it is. Can you please tell me where you see this WYSIWYG editor?

Russell

3. dalem

dalem Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

cPanel Access Level:
    DataCenter Provider
    its in the file manager

4. chae

chae Well-Known Member

We use to have a product called FileMan on our old Cobalt RaQ's, this was a File Manager, FTP Client, WYSIWYG editor and also an HTML editor. It could be loaded so all customers across the server had access to it or you could load individually for each account. Don't know if they have a version for cPanel but you could do a search for it on Google...been a while since I've last used it so can't comment anymore. I do know a lot of customers on the RaQ's were real happy with it.

5. ramorse

ramorse Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I only just discovered the WYSIWYG editor. When did they stick that in there? Why do you say it doesn't work? What problems are you having with it?

6. directfiesta

directfiesta Member

I use SiteCenter, but the one in File manager is quite OK, I never saw it before :)