The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I banned?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by parthaguha, Nov 20, 2007.

1. parthaguha

parthaguha Registered

I am not very technically sound but have been using cpanel and whm without much issues so far.

I tried to delete a site in WHM keeping the DNS. It seemed to work. Later I tried add the site back again, it didnt work, I received the message that DNS already exists.
    So I tried to remove the DNS entry, this time the message I got is something like, "you dont own this DNS".
    I was wondering what to do next and suddenly found that I cant access WHM or Cpanel or any of the sites hosted in that particular shared IP any longer. I cant even visit the sites or check my mails. None of the other computers which share the same IP as mine can access the sites either. However I could visit the sites through anonymous surfing. Am I banned then?
    What should I do now?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help

2. stocosoft

stocosoft Active Member

I would contact your Datacenter

At first it sounded like your firewall was blocking you, but I think there is more going on. I would contact your Datacenter and have them check into it.