Neozac

Feb 4, 2021
mexico
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hi good day!
I am currently using a translator.

I want to request your help, I am starting to mount a cpanel on a VPS server, I am learning from scratch and I am mounting it on Amazon AWS.
In Amazon AWS port 25 SMTP is blocked so I am trying to implement Amazon SES, where they ask me to tell them how I will use the mail and how I will handle bounces and complaints, but I do not understand what it refers to, could you help me to How does webmail handle what AWS requests?

This is the text they write to me:

"You indicated that you do not have a process in place to handle bounces and complaints"

They can help me with a text to be able to request and explain to AWS. and thus be able to continue learning cpanel and VPS

regards

Last edited by a moderator:

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! Amazon is just making sure you don't plan to use the server to send spam, and that if you do choose to use a mailing list you have a plan to handle the bounces. That is something you'd need to decide as the server admin, but it may be a good idea to filter bounced messages to your admin email address so you can investigate why the messages bounced and then decide how you'd handle that on your mailing list.