The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American-Hosting.net ???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bruce, Oct 23, 2001.

1. Bruce

Bruce Well-Known Member

Does anybody know what happened to American-Hosting.net? They stopped answering e-mails last week. I have many sites there and really getting nervous. If anybody have a comparable program to what they offer, please let me know.

Thanks

2. Brownie

Brownie Well-Known Member

A friend told me they have sold the company

3. vortech

vortech Well-Known Member

Yea they got sold from what i hear as well.. We put in a bid on it but went way to high for the amount of users they had.

4. nelson

nelson Registered

This message is being posted for Bruce and any other customers of American-Hosting.net.
    First I would like to say that I am very sorry for the emails not being answered. This was a great concern of mine. We are working as quickly as possible to make this complete and final. In the next day all customers will be receiving an email with all details of the purchase. This will not affect any of your sites as we have purchased the server and all the domain names along with it.

So again please give us another day or so before you start running away. We are confident that this will turn out good. In the meantime you may email any questions or concerns to support@bcwebcreations.com. We will answer all emails asap.

I hope this helps ease any concerns.