An error has been detected and an error report has been generated but failed to be sent.

Reado

Sep 8, 2009
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
phpMyAdmin is broken and very outdated. Why hasn't it been updated for such a long time?

When browsing to a table that's empty, I get this:

"An error has been detected and an error report has been generated but failed to be sent. If you experience any problems please submit a bug report manually. You may want to refresh the page."

Clearing Cookies/Cache doesn't help.

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hey there! We have the next PHPMyAdmin version ready to go, but we're just waiting on some final changes to the internal PHP version that cPanel users. Once that is moved to PHP 8.1, we plan to release the updated PHPMyAdmin version.

On a cPanel account, I created a new database and then created an empty table, and I don't receive an error. PHPMyAdmin just shows this across the top:

"
MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows). (Query took 0.0008 seconds.)
SELECT * FROM `emptytable`"

so I'm not able to reproduce this at this time. Could you create a ticket with our team so we can see this in action on your server?

Reado

Sep 8, 2009
United Kingdom
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Thanks @cPRex, after a reboot the error went away. However, it's not the first time I have seen glitches like this and they come and go. Hopefully they are resolved in the latest version.

Do you have an ETA as to when we can expect to see the new version?

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
As you've probably seen me say elsewhere on the Forum, I never give ETAs unless I'm 100% certain of the release date. I know these changes will be happening in version 110, and I would expect that to be released at some point in the first half of next year.