Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

[an error occurred while processing this directive]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rolfwhite, Dec 22, 2007.

1. rolfwhite

rolfwhite Registered

Hi there, Im very much a newbie when it comes to cpanel etc, Ive had this on my web server for like some years now... and i never really need to use it, but recently im not receiving any e-mails to the main user account. when i log into the cpanel all i get all over the page is [an error occurred while processing this directive], i cant seem to find the error logs because i dont know where to look. Can anyone please help me? Problem is people have ordered things of my website and i havent received confirmation of the orders because im not receiving e-mails :( it really sux heh

Cpanel version

WHM 10.8.0 cPanel 10.9.0-R37
    FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE-p34 i386 - WHM X v3.1.0 (i dont know if this helps at all)

Thank

2. AndyReed

AndyReed Well-Known Member
    PartnerNOC

You're using very old versions for FreeBSD and cPanel. Did you seek help from your host?
    I am not sure if these threads would help, since you're using FreeBSD v4.8:
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=73631
    http://forums.cpanel.net/showthread.php?t=73392

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...