Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

SOLVED Anacron job 'cron.daily' on <snipped>

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rangka_kacang, Jul 6, 2018.

1. rangka_kacang

rangka_kacang Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I'm getting this email every day since last week.

Code:
    /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:

error: Ignoring alt-php70-newrelic-daemon because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    error: Ignoring alt-php70-newrelic-php5 because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    error: Ignoring alt-php71-newrelic-daemon because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    error: Ignoring alt-php71-newrelic-php5 because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    error: Ignoring alt-php72-newrelic-daemon because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    error: Ignoring alt-php72-newrelic-php5 because of bad file mode - must be 0644 or 0444.
    I'm using CloudLinux 7.5 + WHM 72.0.7 - Do I just change chmod of the files and everything will go away? I need to know if that will do it and what's the cause?

2. rpvw

rpvw Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rangka_kacang

rangka_kacang Active Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Thank you and I'm really sorry for reposting the same issue. That thread didn't come out in the search result when I search for a possible answer. You may close this one and mark it as solved (or duplicate) or merge them.

Infopro likes this.