The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

analog stats [moved]

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oaken, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Oaken

Oaken Registered

Jun 20, 2005
    analog stats

we have CPanel on the hosting company that provides my website service and this last April our analog stats stopped working. the hosting company has looked into that issue for us and told me that they are "enabled and working" on the server but yet when I go into my hosting account they are not showing, nor working. The hosting company told me that its a CPanel issue and I should go to the cpanel support forums which is why I am here.

And I have no ideal on how to get anolog stats working on my account, not even sure if I'm asking a correct question since it seems that my hosting company has passed the buck here.

My awstats work and I use them as well, but I also use anolog stats to market our website since the numbers from anolog stats are always bigger . Any ideal how I can fix this?
  2. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2002
    Go on, have a guess
    If you're an end-user you probably cannot fix it, only your hosting provider can. If they're not willing to fix it themselves, then I'd suggest you move to a more responsible host that will.