The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Analog Stats

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Murtaza_t, Dec 25, 2005.

1. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    I have scratched my head on this .. but dint not find any solution,,, I would be pleased if any one in here can help me out....

One client on the server is having problem with his Analog stats.. All the pie chart images on his stats page show broken links.. and when I checked the /tmp/analog of his account images were not there... I uploaded them back and every thing worked fine but when Cpanel updated the stats all the images got vanished...

Then I disabled/enabled analog from tweak setting on all the domain that seemed to be working but then again when stats were updated images were not there...

This is a problem with one domain only all other works fine.. I also tried terminating his account and readding it but still no vail.. I am not sure if it is the user to is making all the mess but any one who could shade light on this would be appreciated..

Regards,
    Moosa

2. Murtaza_t

Murtaza_t Well-Known Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Website Owner
    Thats strange... no one is able to advice on this... I think I will place a ticket with Cpanel and check if they have a solution on this...