The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Annoying Horde Set Language at login - fix?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by inputsprocket, Sep 23, 2005.

1. inputsprocket

inputsprocket Registered

Hi all,
    Whenever anyone logs in to Horde, they are greeted with a "set language" before being allowed to proceed to their home. This is highly annoying, even when the Locale and Time have all been set properly and saved.
    Why is Horde not reading the user's Language preference on login?

2. spaceman

spaceman Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree more. Bugs the 5h1t out of me :) I should only have to choose my language selection once - not every single time I login. Basic stuff. Not sure if this is Horde problem, or the way in which Horde has been integrated (i.e. not very well) into cPanel.

3. Bill the Duck

Bill the Duck Registered

+1

I'm setting up a subdomain for webmail.mydomain.org, and would like to give my site's users a webmail account. These users are from all walks of life, and would be turned off by this behavior. Right now I've got them pointed to squirrel mail, but that interface isn't as good (no rich text). My account is with Lunarpages (so far so good) and they referred me here because they say the problem lies with the Horde config in cPanel. Some of the forum posts there were complaining about this problem a year ago.

So what will cPanel do?

4. chirpy

chirpy Well-Known Member

Have you checked bugzilla? If there's not an entry for it already, then create one to let cPanel know.