The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another new backup problem

Discussion in 'Data Protection' started by richardjkeys, Oct 16, 2013.

1. richardjkeys

richardjkeys Registered

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    I've recently started using the new backup system on our server; most of the time it's successful but every few days, the remote location is disabled when it reaches 101 errors - I made this 100 to see if it would fix it as mentioned on another post.

I've checked the cptransporter log, and there seems to be a lot of "unknown errors" like this (although not always with the same account):

Code:
    [2013-10-16 02:35:48 +0100] warn [cpbackup_transporter] Upload attempt failed: Unknown Error at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/LoggerAdapter.pm line 26
            Cpanel::LoggerAdapter::warn(Cpanel::LoggerAdapter=HASH(0x167ad88), 'Upload attempt failed: Unknown Error') called at /usr/local/cpanel/Cpanel/Backup/Queue.pm line 219
            Cpanel::Backup::Queue::transport_backup::attempt_to_upload_file(Cpanel::Backup::Queue::transport_backup=HASH(0x1650de8), Cpanel::Transport::Files::FTP=HASH(0x2158a90), '/home/_backup/2013-10-16/accounts/yorkday.tar.gz', 'c$
            Cpanel::Backup::Queue::transport_backup::process_task(Cpanel::Backup::Queue::transport_backup=HASH(0x1650de8), cPanel::TaskQueue::Task=HASH(0x2157460), Cpanel::LoggerAdapter=HASH(0x167ad88)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rd$
            eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/TaskQueue.pm line 574
            cPanel::TaskQueue::__ANON__() called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/StateFile.pm line 246
            eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/StateFile.pm line 246
            cPanel::StateFile::Guard::call_unlocked(cPanel::StateFile::Guard=HASH(0x2157a30), CODE(0x2149b20)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/perl/514/lib64/perl5/cpanel_lib/cPanel/TaskQueue.pm line 579
            cPanel::TaskQueue::process_next_task(cPanel::TaskQueue=HASH(0x1f26c50)) called at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/cpbackup_transporter line 89
            eval {...} called at /usr/local/cpanel/bin/cpbackup_transporter line 87
    The backups worked fine with the setup before, and I've increased the timeout value to 50000.

Where do I begin to solve the problem?

2. cPanelMichael

cPanelMichael Forums Analyst
    Staff Member

cPanel Access Level:
    Root Administrator
    Hello :)

Could you open a support ticket so we can take a closer look? You can open a support ticket via:

Submit A Ticket

Please post the ticket number here so we can update this thread with the outcome.

Thank you.