Please whitelist cPanel in your adblocker so that you’re able to see our version release promotions, thanks!

The Community Forums

Interact with an entire community of cPanel & WHM users!

Anti Spam Solution

Discussion in 'E-mail Discussion' started by Andre Ferrari, Nov 18, 2007.

  1. Andre Ferrari

    Andre Ferrari Registered

    Joined:
    May 3, 2004
    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    151
    What kinda Anti-Spam feature program you use actually?
     
  2. rpmws

    rpmws Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Aug 14, 2001
    Messages:
    1,824
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    318
    Location:
    back woods of NC, USA
    we use:

    built-in RBLs in exim config

    Then we use the default global exim filter

    then spam is processed to accounts, some have spamassassin.

    The RBL's however block 80% of all mail attempts. The remaining 20% that get through are scanned and filtered by spamassassin which scores about 50% of the remaining as spam. The other 10% that pass to the users I would say about 1/2 of that is legitimate email. So if my math is correct 5% of our emails are legit.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Loading...

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice