Any feed back with LiteSpeed Web Server ?

TwistAndShout

Mar 2, 2021
Paris
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Hello everyone,

I saw here cPanel & WHM Extensions that Cpanel has LiteSpeed Web Server for 45 USD/month (for 1 account). I have read positive reviews on this API, apparently the fact that it's a server side caching makes it faster than its concurents.

Well, they all say that they are faster that the rest of the market;).

I was wondering if anyone had some feedback to share about LiteSpeed from CPanel ?

I have 3 websites, so far like 60 K vitors a month, but I am expecting to grow up to 100 K visitors a month. One of these websites is an affilaite boutique wich extracts 50K products a day.

Thanks in advanced for sharing your tips :).

Last edited by a moderator:

ZenHostingTravis

PartnerNOC
May 22, 2020
Australia
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
Our customers find that using Litespeed significantly improved the load time of their Wordpress sites.

You would probably get more feedback on the webhostingtalk.com forum on this particular topic so you might want to post on there, as well as here :)

cPRex

Jurassic Moderator
Staff member
Oct 19, 2014
cPanel Access Level
Root Administrator
I would second the recommendation of WebbHostingTalk. I hate to lead people to something that costs more dollars AND something that we sell, as that just doesn't seem genuine, but a majority of people that switch don't end up switching back, in my experience.

ffeingol

PartnerNOC
Nov 9, 2001
cPanel Access Level
DataCenter Provider
We have used LSWS for quite a while and it can speed up web sites and reduce the server load. It's not magic, however. If the site is poorly coded or has bad/slow MySQL calls, it's not going to make a noticeable difference. We see very good speed improvement on mostly 'read only' WordPress sites as it has an excellent cache plugin.